Amazon offers the ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer for $699 shipped. Regularly around $900, this matches Amazon’s Black Friday deal as the best price we’ve tracked. Stores like Home Depot and Overstock are charging nearly $1,000 for this machine. If you can’t make it to the gym (or just don’t want to be around other people when you work out), bring the gym home to you. It boasts a 7-inch HD touchscreen, 32 workout apps, and an audio auxiliary port so you can listen to your favorite workout tunes without judgement. Rated 3.4/5 stars.
No matter how much you work out, you can’t out work a bad diet. Download some of these inexpensive diet-conscious cookbooks and get yourself on the right track for the new year.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer features:
- Go to ifit.com/activate to redeem your one month iFit membership and activate your equipment for unlimited workout programs and experiences
- iPod compatible audio, 7″ backlit display, 32 workout apps, 24 resistance levels, 5″ elliptical stepping path with 10″ vertical
- Integrated tablet holder, EKG grip pulse heart rate monitor, integrated in-handle controls, commercial-grade steel construction
- Multi-function handlebars, cool air workout fan, Inertia-Enhanced flywheel, oversized cushioned pedals
- Water bottle holder, transport wheels, leveling feet, 350 lb. Weight capacity
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links