Amazon is offering the Twelve South HiRise Duet for $48.99 shipped. Also available at Best Buy. That’s $71 off the rate offered at retailers like B&H and beats the lowest price we have tracked by $11. Twelve South’s original HiRise for iPhone has always been a beautifully-designed accessory. The HiRise Duet modernizes it with a smaller base and by adding space to charge your Apple Watch. Rated 4+ stars from nearly 60% of reviewers.
Do you have a pair of AirPods that need charged too? If so, you should have a look at the Oittm Charging Stand for $36. Sure, you’ll be giving up the brand recognition that Twelve South offers, but in exchange you will get a bunch of extra charging ports included three additional USB-A outputs.
Twelve South HiRise Duet features:
- Charge iPhone and Apple Watch with one elegant stand
- Rest Apple Watch on soft leather in Nightstand mode
- Adjustable rear support and connector height fits most cases
- Includes Lightning connector, Apple Watch charging disk and international wall charger
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad mini and all Apple Watch models (38 & 42mm)
Smartphone Accessories https://t.co/VC7RNp1hPY
Anker 10W Qi Charger: $18
Beats urBeats3 Earbuds: $40
Anker PowerPort Power Strip: $30
Samsung 10W Qi Pad: $15
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) January 11, 2019
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links