B&H is currently offering the TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch for $17.99 shipped when clipping the on-page coupon. That’s good for a 40% discount from the going rate, is $7 under the discounted price at Amazon and matches our previous mention. TP-Link’s Gigabit Switch is a great way to expand your wired network with seven additional Ethernet ports. I personally just used one supply wired internet to my home theater setup. Rated 4.5/5 stars from over 4,600 customers. Head below for more deals.
Update 1/15 @ 4:40 PM: TP-Link’s official eBay storefront is currently offering the its RE210 802.11ac Wi-Fi Range Extender for $24.99 shipped. That’s good for a 59% discount from the going rate at B&H, comes within $5 of the lowest price we’ve seen and is the best out there. Rated 3.9/5 stars.
Other notable deals:
- NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch: $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
P-Link Archer A7 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router: $48 (Reg. $65) | B&H w/ the on-page coupon
- Ubiquiti 24-Port UniFi Switch: $350 (Reg. $399) | Newegg
- w/ code EMCTUUA53
TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch features:
- Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- STURDY METAL CASE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or wall-mounting design
- 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video
- Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) January 15, 2019