For a limited time only, Backcountry takes up to 60% off a selection of The North Face apparel, shoes, accessories, and gear. Prices are as marked. Orders of $50 or more receive free delivery. The Acess 22L Backpack is a standout from this sale and it’s currently marked down to $94. For comparison, that’s the lowest price we’ve seen and it was originally $235. It features a 15-inch laptop sleeve and its cushioned straps will help to tote comfortably.
If you’re looking for a less expensive option, the Vault 28L Backpack is on sale for $38 and originally was priced at $55. This backpack features reflective detailing to help keep you visible in low light and has a 13-inch MacBook sleeve. Find the rest of our top picks below.
Our top picks for men include:
- Ventrix Insulated Jacket $129 (Orig. $199)
- Hyperlayer 1/4-Zip Shirt $49 (Orig. $70)
- International Collection Denali 2 Jacket $139 (Orig. $185)
- Access 22L Backpack $94 (Orig. $235)
- Vault 28L Backpack $38 (Orig. $55)
Our top picks for women include:
- Train N Go Pant $54 (Orig. $90)
- ThermoBall Insulated Vest $97 (Orig. $149)
- Tech Sherpa Hooded Fleece Pullover $79 (Orig. $99)
- Mod Bomber Jacket $96 (Orig. $120)
- Hedgehog Fastpack GTX Hiking Shoe $84 (Orig. $120)
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) January 30, 2019
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links