Update @ 8 AM on 2/18: The price has fallen at Amazon from $19.99 to $14.99. It’s also risen in price at Best Buy’s eBay store. Changes reflected below.
Amazon offers the Brother P-Touch Label Maker (PTD210) for $14.99 Prime shipped. It’s now $30 at Best Buy’s eBay storefront. It goes for as much as $35 at B&H and Staples. Today’s deal is the best we’ve seen since Amazon dropped the price to $10 for Black Friday. Create labels for files, cables, your lunch in the office refrigerator, and so much more. The P-Touch allows you to store as many as 30 labels at once. You can review label designs on the LCD before you print them to make sure they’re just right. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
Protect your label maker if you plan on taking it with you with the Hermitshell Hard EVA Travel Case for $13 Prime shipped.
Brother P-Touch Label Maker features:
- See how your label will look before you Print
- One-touch keys: quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Useful templates: for file and gift labels, even decorative labels with patterns
- Easy-access memory: store up to 30 labels for quick reprinting
- Uses a variety of easy to apply tee tapes: standard, extra-strength, acid-free adhesive, cable and wire, fabric iron-on and more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.