Adorama is offering the HiFiMan Planar Magnetic Headphones (HE5se) for $449 shipped. That’s $250 off the typical rate found at retailers like Amazon and is a match for the lowest price we have tracked. These audiophile-grade headphones are made to sound and feel excellent when worn. Memory foam on the inside makes the cushions soft to the touch and comfortable to wear for hours on end. Ratings are still rolling in, but HiFiMan headphones are a highly-rated brand at Amazon.
Show off your gorgeous new headphones with this sleek Aluminum Headphone Stand for $8. It’s streamlined and weighs less than half a pound. A leather cushion along the top keeps your headphones in place without scuffing. I used one like this when I had a pair of Beats Studio Wireless headphones, and I love that it kept within reach and allowed me to show off my personal taste.
HiFiMan Planar Magnetic Headphones features:
- Lighter and more adjustable for maximum comfort, even after hours of listening.
- Angled at 10 degrees to reduce pressure and ensure a long-lasting link between the headphone and the cable.
- Featuring memory foam surrounded by pleather and soft velour outer layers that gently envelope the ear.
- The cable is user-replaceable and has channel orientation for left and right. The cable will then drape across the user’s chest for greater comfort.
- The planar magnetic technology offers largely superior sounding experience in terms of quality and soundstage