Expercom offers Apple’s 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2.6GHz/16GB/2TB for $3,299 shipped. That’s good for $500 off the regular going rate at B&H and other retailers. Apple’s upgraded MacBook Pro delivers a 2.6GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. For content creators looking for a truly mobile setup, this one has everything needed to make the most of it.
Put you savings to work, and grab a sleeve for your 15-inch MacBook Pro. This affordable option at Amazon comes in two finishes, making it a solid option to keep your investment safe whether at home or on-the-go.
Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro features:
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Six-Core
- 16GB of 2400 MHz RAM | 2TB SSD
- 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 Retina Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 560X GPU (4GB GDDR5)
- True Tone Technology
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- Force Touch Trackpad