A number of new sales have popped up over at the iTunes movie store this morning, including a number of popular ’90s films from $8 and a new all-time low on the DC Universe 30-film bundle. Head below for more including this week’s $1 HD rental.
’90s Movie Sale |
Headlining this week’s batch of movie deals is a new We Love the ’90s sale starting at $8. Most of these titles sell for $15 or more at competing services, with a handful at new iTunes all-time lows. Our top picks include:
- The Pelican Brief: $8 (Reg. $15)
- Good Will Hunting: $8 (Reg. $15)
- A League of Their Own: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Ace Ventura Pet Detective: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Pulp Fiction: $8 (Reg. $15)
- ’90s 10-film Collection: $30 (Reg. $50)
- …and many more…
DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection |
Another standout deal is the DC Universe 10th Anniversary 30-film Collection for $89.99. As a comparison, it typically sells for $120, with today’s offer marking a new all-time low price. This 30-film bundle includes DC film classics and is a must-have for any comic enthusiast.
More movie deals |
- Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales: $15 (Reg. $20)
- The WaterBoy: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Shrek 2: $5 (Reg. $15)
- The Doors: $6 (Reg. $10)
- Charlie’s Angels: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Mary Poppins Returns: $15 (Reg. $20)
- Godzilla: $5 (Reg. $10)
$1 HD rental |
This week’s $1 HD rental is The Man Who Killed Hitler and then the Bigfoot. As a comparison, it typically rents for $5 or more at competing services. With a 76% positive Rotten Tomatoes rating, this action and adventure film stars Sam Elliot, Aidan Turn and Caitlin Fitzgerald.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links