Target is currently running a number of iPhone deals for those who activate today on Verizon or AT&T. Leading the way is the iPhone X 64GB for $300 off when you upgrade or activate a new line, dropping last year’s flagship down to $599.99. The iPhone X features two high-end cameras on the back with Face ID and a great front-facing camera as well. This is Apple’s first OLED smartphone and the display is nothing less than fabulous and has spoiled me for future devices. Learn more in our hands-on review.
Target is also offering a selection of other iPhones on sale. You can get the iPhone 8 for $300 or iPhone 8 Plus for $400. If you’re after the latest and greatest, Target also has the iPhone XR/XS/Max bundled with $200 gift cards when you either add a new line or upgrade. These prices are among the best that we’ve tracked and are the lowest currently available.
iPhone X features:
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.