As part of its Prime Day 2019 festivities, Amazon is taking up to 30% off a selection of scooters, bikes, and more starting at under $80 shipped for Prime members. Most notably, the Segway Ninebot ES2 Folding Electric Kick Scooter is down to $459.99. Normally selling for $569, that’s good for a 22% discount, is $39 under our previous mention and a new all-time low. Featuring a top speed of 15MPH, this electric scooter is a solid option for those in search of an affordable commuter. App control also makes the cut alongside a 15-mile range, built-in LED lights and more. It also only weighs 27 pounds, making it easy to transport when not in use. Rated 4+ stars from 70% of customers. More below.
Another discount that caught our eye was on the Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter at $314.99. Typically selling for $429, that’s good for a $114 discount and is the best price we’ve seen since the summer of 2015. Razor’s scooter features an up to 18MPH maximum speed and can travel over 15 miles at a time. It also sports a built-in rack for transporting cargo and more. Rated 4.3/5 stars from over 345 shoppers.
Other notable deals:
- Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter: $98.50 (Reg. $141)
- Razor 360 Electric Tricycle: $109.50 (Reg. $180)
- Segway Ninebot Drift W1 Hovershoes: $280 (Reg. $424)
- w/ on-page coupon
- sixthreezero Men’s Cruiser Electric Bike: $1,155 (Reg. $1,600)
- and even more…
Don’t forget that we’re also seeing some higher-end e-bikes on sale for Prime Day, alongside some non-Amazon deals.
Segway Ninebot ES2 Electric Scooter feature:
- Ride Faster & Further: With a more powerful motor of 300W compared with ES1, the Segway ES2 KickScooter can reach to 15 mph (25Km/H), travel up to 15 miles (25 km) and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs. (100 kg).
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 27.6 lbs (12.5 kg) and the one-click folding system, the Segway ES2 KickScooter can be carried with one hand, making it the perfect lightweight travel companion.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.