Best Buy is currently offering Apple’s 2019 MacBook Air 128GB for $899.99 shipped. That’s nearly $200 off, $100 better than our previous mention, and the best offer we’ve tracked all-time. Amazon is currently charging $100 more. Apple’s latest MacBook Air sports a 13-inch Retina display, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, and a dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor. With up to 12-hours of battery life, this is a solid option for students looking to enter the Mac ecosystem without breaking the bank.
Make the most of your new MacBook by adding a USB-C hub to the mix. This model from Anker offers multiple USB 3.0 ports, HDMI support, and even Ethernet. Ideal for connecting legacy devices to the latest MacBook Air. Learn more here.
Apple 13-inch MacBook Air features:
- Stunning 13. 3-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Touch ID
- Dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Latest Apple-designed keyboard