Amazon is marking down a wide selection of Twelve South accessories this morning with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $25. There’s everything from iPhone cases and docks, MacBook stands and more in this sale. Headlining is the SurfacePad Luxury Leather Folio for various iPhone models priced from $21.82. It typically sells for up to $60 and is available in iPhone X/S/R and Max configurations. Features a genuine leather jacket, space for an ID and bank card, along with a built-in stand. Rated 4+ stars by 55% of Amazon reviewers.
Another standout is Twelve South’s HiRise 2 for iPhone and iPad for $28. It typically goes for $40. You can upgrade to the Deluxe version for $14 more, which includes cables if you’re not ready to supply your own with the basic model. Rated 3.6/5 stars.
Other notable Twelve South deals include:
- BookBook for all current iPhone: from $42 (Reg. $60+)
- Journal Leather Wallet for all current iPhones: from $26 (Reg. $70+)
- Relaxed Leather Case for iPhone X: $35 (Reg. $50)
- HiRise Duet for iPhone and Apple Watch: $84 (Reg. $120)
- Curve Stand for MacBooks: $37.50 (Reg. $50)
- HiRise for MacBooks: $52.50 (Reg. $80)
- Twelve South Macbridge: $35 (Reg. $40)
- Backpack for iMac and Apple Displays: $35 (Reg. $45)
- ParcSlope for MacBook and iPad Pro: $37.50 (Reg. $50)
- Inspire: Mac Candle No. 2: $15 (Reg. $30)
- Forte Stand for Apple Watch: $48 (Reg. $60)
Twelve South SurfacePad features:
Feather light and credit card thin, SurfacePad for iPhone adheres to, and wraps around your iPhone. This luxury Leather Cover protects the front and back of your iPhone from everyday hazards, like keys and counters. Inside the Cover of SurfacePad you’ll find two handy card slots, which is all you need thanks to Apple pay. Flex the back, and this slim iPhone Cover turns into a hands-free display Stand, a must for the new larger phones.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.