B&H is discounting Apple’s 2019 27-inch Retina 5K iMacs by up to $350, marking some of the best prices to date. As a comparison, Amazon is taking around $100 off most models. Our top pick is the upgraded 3.6GHz/8GB/512GB SSD model for $2,549 shipped. That’s down $250 and the best price we can find. Apple’s latest 27-inch iMac sports a gorgeous 5K Retina display, AMD graphics, multiple Thunderbolt 3 and USB-A ports along with Gigabit Ethernet. If you’re looking for a solid prosumer-grade content creation machine, Apple’s 5K iMac is sure to fit the bill. Check out the rest of today’s sale for more deals.
Use today’s savings towards a Twelve South BackPack. This nifty accessory puts a shelf on the back of your iMac, enabling extra (out of sight) storage for a hard drive and other accessories. Plus its aluminum styling will look beautiful in partnership with your Mac.
Apple 27-inch Retina 5K iMac features:
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB Fusion Drive
- 27″ 5120 x 2880 IPS Retina 5K Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 570 Graphics Card (4GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.