Anker’s annual early Black Friday sale is now live at Amazon with a number of notable price drops on chargers, smartphone accessories, cables, and much more. The regular free shipping minimums are in place here with a $25 requirement. Prime members can bag no-cost delivery as usual. Headlining is the Anker 60W PowerPort Atom III USB-C Wall Charger for $27.89 in white. That’s down from the typical $40 price tag and a new Amazon all-time low. This wall charger delivers 60W speeds via USB-C, making it an ideal partner for select MacBooks, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, and more. It’s also notably smaller than the MacBook charger that Apple includes in the box. Rated 4.7/5 stars. Hit the jump for even more Anker early Black Friday deals.
Another standout this morning is Anker’s PowerPort Strip 6 which drops to $27.99 when code ANKERPP6 is applied during checkout. As a comparison, it typically goes for over $35 with today’s deal being a match of our previous mention. This nifty power strip delivers six spaced-out AC outlets along with three USB-A ports offering up to 2.4A charging speeds. It’s a great power option for your desk where a few extra ports might make life a bit easier. Rated 4.8/5 stars.
Other notable deals include:
- PowerWave Qi Pad: $9 (Reg. $10)
- w/ code AKSD0313
- Soundcore Motion Q: $28 (Reg. $40)
- w/ on-page coupon
- PowerWave Qi Stand + Pad: $27 (Reg. $35)
- w/ code EDMC2524
- PowerPort 4 2.4A USB-A Wall Charger: $21 (Reg. $26)
- PowerLine 3-in-1 USB-C Cable: $11 (Reg. $18)
- w/ code ANKERW45
- Roav Smart Charge F0 Bluetooth Adapter: $12.50 (Reg. $17)
- w/ code ROAV191F0
- 2-pack 3-ft. Lightning Cables: $13 (Reg. $16)
- PowerLine+ II 10-foot Lightning Cable: $18.50 (Reg. $22)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.