Nomad is currently running an Outlet Sale of its last-generation products with prices from just $10. Shipping charges may apply and vary. One of our favorite deals is the Wireless Hub which is down to $39.95 in this sale. Normally $80, today’s deal saves you 50% and is among the best pricing that we’ve tracked. Nomad’s Wireless Hub offers four USB ports underneath to power your devices plus a built-in Qi pad on the top for wireless charging. If you’re looking for a sleek power setup for your gear, this is a great option. This product is well-rated at Nomad, and the company has fantastic reviews at places like Best Buy. Head below for a few more of our top picks, or drop by Nomad to view everything on sale.
Our top picks:
- 5-port USB Charging Hub: $20 (Reg. $40)
- Horween leather Apple Watch Band: $35 (Reg. $70)
- iPhone XS Rugged Folio: $25 (Reg. $70)
- AirPods Rugged Case V1: $15 (Reg. $30)
- Base Station V1 Apple Watch Edition: $120 (Reg. $140)
- Wireless Desk Charging Stand: $40 (Reg. $60)
- microUSB Key: $10 (Reg. $20)
- Bi-Fold Lightning Charging Wallet: $40 (Reg. $100)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Clear Folio: $10 (Reg. $50)
Wireless Hub features:
A sophisticated wireless charger with a multi-port USB charging hub underneath. Capable of charging up to 5 devices at once and designed to blend into your home’s decor. Discreetly hidden under its matte rubber top, Hub’s backside houses four high-powered USB ports and a cable routing passage for clean cable management.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.