Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering up to 20% off Western Digital and SanDisk storage. Free shipping is available on orders over $25 or with a Prime membership. Headlining is the SanDisk 1TB Extreme USB-C Portable SSD for $135.79. Regularly $175 or so, today’s deal is the best price we’ve seen this year and bested only by a November 2019 mention. SanDisk’s Extreme portable SSDs feature transfer speeds up to 550 MB/s, 128-bit encryption, and a water-resistant design. It’s completely bus-powered, so you won’t need an extra power cable or wall outlet. Rated 4.7/5 stars.
Other notable deals include:
- Seagate 5TB Portable External HDD: $90 (Reg. $115)
- w/ code 34755 at Staples
- SanDisk 256GB microSDXC Card: $32 (Reg. $40)
- WD Black 5TB P10 Portable External HDD: $100 (Reg. $130)
- SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.1 Flash Drive: $16 (Reg. $25)
- WD Blue 250GB NVMe Internal SSD: $44 (Reg. $60)
- …and more!
Today’s Gold Box is jam-packed with notable deals on SanDisk storage, which is a great way to expand your setup, whether it’s a smartphone, Android device, or digital camera. You can browse through the entire sale here for more deals across the board.
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD features:
- USB 3.1 Type-C Interface
- Up to 550 MB/s Read Speeds
- Bus Powered
- 128-Bit AES Encryption
- Rugged Protection
- Water-, Dust-, and Shock-Resistant
- Includes USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- Includes USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.