Today we’ve come across a wide selection of Timex, Skagen, and Fossil watches discounted as low as $33 at Amazon. Our top pick is the Skagen Signatur Watch at $57 shipped. That’s $38 off the typical rate there and beats the lowest price we have tracked by $12. This watch sports a minimalistic round face with blue sandblast dial. Each hand has a simplistic design and its silver case measures 40mm. A genuine leather band is included, and it straps on using a standard buckle closure. Rated 4.6/5 stars. Continue reading to find more watches priced from $33.
More watches on sale:
- Timex Expedition: $33 (Reg. $43)
- Timex T5K417 Ironman: $40 (Reg. $50)
- Timex Harborside (TW2R64600): $52 (Reg. $80)
- Timex Harborside (TW2R64700): $52 (Reg. $82)
- Timex MK1 Stainless Steel: $73 (Reg. $99)
- Skagen Ancher: $40 (Reg. $76)
- Skagen Melbye: $54 (Reg. $68)
- Skagen Holst: $78 (Reg. $98)
- Skagen Nillson: $75 (Reg. $120)
- Skagen Automatic: $117 (Reg. $195)
- Fossil Townsman: $94 (Reg. $159)
- Fossil Grant: $68 (Reg. $81)
- Fossil Chapman: $127 (Reg. $153)
- View all…
While there are certainly a lot of options listed above, nothing there may align with your preferred style. If that’s the case, be sure to swing by yesterday’s roundup to find even more watches up to 45% off. Our top pick was Skagen’s bold Aaren Minimalistic Watch at $57.
Skagen Men’s Signatur Watch features:
- Minimalist round watch with blue sandblast dial featuring stick indices and logo at 3 o’clock
- 40 mm case in polished silver-tone
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.