Today at Amazon we’ve spotted a variety of Timex and Fossil watches discounted as low as $36. Our favorite is the Timex Southview 41mm Blackout Watch for $56 shipped. That’s 20% off the typical rate there and is within $6 of the lowest price we have tracked. This style adopts an adjustable black 20mm genuine leather strap with a dark dial that’s adorned by Roman numerals. The case is comprised of brass and it’s sealed to resist water while submerged up to 30-meters. Sub-dials conveniently display day of the week, date, and 24-hour time. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Continue reading to find more watches priced from $36.
More watches on sale:
- Timex Ironman Transit: $36 (Reg. $45)
- Timex Modern Easy Reader: $46 (Reg. $55)
- Timex Expedition Field: $40 (Reg. $53)
- Timex Expedition Acadia Solar: $46 (Reg. $55)
- Timex Woodcrest Drive: $43 (Reg. $64)
- Fossil FB-01 Stainless Steel: $60 (Reg. $89)
- View all…
Looking for something a bit more premium? If so, it’s hard to go wrong when shopping yesterday’s roundup of Citizen Eco-Drive, Invicta, and Skagen watch discounts. There you’ll find sale pricing that slices up to 45% off what you’d typically have to spend.
Timex Southview 41mm Blackout Leather Strap Watch features:
- Adjustable black 20mm genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Multifunction movement sub dials display day, date and 24-hour time
- Black dial with partial black metallic Roman numerals & markers; Luminous hands
- Black 41mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.