Today at Amazon we’ve found a variety of Citizen, Invicta, and Skagen watches available for up to 45% off. Our top pick is the Citizen Eco-Drive Avion Watch for $99.99 shipped. That’s $50 off what it’s been averaging and comes within $15 of the lowest Amazon price we have tracked in over a year. This style boasts a vintage look that’s likely to stand out from anything else in your wardrobe. Its 45mm case is comprised of stainless steel and it straps onto your wrist using a brown leather strap. Water-resistance is rated to withstand depths of up to 100-meters. Rated 4.6/5 stars. Continue reading to find more watches on sale.
More watches on sale:
- Citizen Eco-Drive Navihawk: $250 (Reg. $399)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver: $200 (Reg. $289)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Stainless Steel + Leather: $150 (Reg. $210)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Brown Leather: $100 (Reg. $163)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Stainless Steel: $190 (Reg. $341)
- Invicta 6977 Pro Diver: $73 (Reg. $93)
- Invicta 18k Gold + Stainless Steel: $65 (Reg. $79)
- Skagen Nillson: $63 (Reg. $89)
- View all…
If you’d prefer something smart, we’ve got a fresh deal on TicWatch’s Wear OS-powered S2. You can currently pick it up for $112.50, which delivers 38% in savings. It’s waterproof for up to 50-meters, has built-in GPS, and a 1.39-inch OLED display.
Citizen Eco-Drive Avion Watch features:
- The vintage design of this classic timepiece by Citizen Watches® will take you back in time to the golden age of travel.
- Stainless steel case.
- Brown leather strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Round face, 45mm.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Dial features three hands, luminous numbers, minute track, and brand detailing.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100m.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.