Amazon is offering the Fossil Neutra Stainless Steel Watch for $88.98 shipped. That’s $80 off the typical rate there and is a match for the lowest price we have tracked. This stylish offering features a 44mm case, 22mm stainless steel bracelet, and black satin dial with amber crystal. It’s ready to withstand interactions with water thanks to a 50-meter resistance. This is a great option to keep around for date night, an upscale event, and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars. Continue reading to find more watches on sale.
More watches on sale:
Timex Expedition Scout Solar: $58 (Reg. $70) Timex Fairfield Chrono: $38.50 (Reg. $90)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Stainless Steel: $133 (Reg. $188)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Black/Gold: $274 (Reg. $350)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Blue Angels: $340 (Reg. up to $470)
- View all…
If none of the options above are catching your eye, have a look at Citizen’s Eco-Drive Chandler Watch. It’s currently marked down by $90, allowing you to get into the Eco-Drive game for $135. It boasts a stainless steel case, deep brown leather strap, and champagne dial.
Fossil Neutra Stainless Steel Watch features:
- This 44 millimeter Neutra features a black satin dial with an amber crystal, chronograph movement and a black stainless steel bracelet.
- 44 millimeter case, 22 millimeter band width, mineral crystal, Quartz movement with chronograph analog display, imported.
- Round stainless steel case, with a black dial.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.