Amazon is offering the Withings Steel Hybrid Smartwatch for $51.50 shipped. That’s $24 off what it’s averaged over the last six months and is the best price we can find right now. Despite looking like a traditional watch, this sleek wearable can track more than 10 different fitness activities and even record sleep data. It pairs with a smartphone using the Health Mate app and can send all information to Apple Health, Google Fit, and many other services. Since there is no display to power, wearers will enjoy 8-month battery life before needing to swap in a replacement. My wife has been wearing this watch for over a year now and the initial battery actually lasted far beyond eight months. Rated 4+ stars from 65% of Amazon shoppers. Continue reading to find more watches on sale.
More watches on sale:
- Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium: $237 (Reg. $450)
- Timex Norway Stainless Steel: $73 (Reg. $99)
- Skagen Signatur Stainless Steel: $72.50 (Reg. $85)
- w/ on-page coupon
- Skagen Fisk: $93 (Reg. $121+)
- Fossil Neutra Chrono: $69 (Reg. $85)
- Fossil FB-01 Stainless Steel: $69 (Reg. $99)
- Fossil Dean: $70 (Reg. $85)
- Fossil Grant: $79 (Reg. $99)
- View all…
While not as new of a deal as the discounts above, we did spot Citizen’s Black-Ion Eco-Drive Watch for $100.50 on Thursday. The markdown is still live, allowing you to cash in on 50% of savings. It’s powered by any light source, meaning you’ll never have to worry about charging or fiddling with batteries.
Withings Steel Hybrid Smartwatch features:
- 24/7 seamless tracking – Automatic walk, run, swim & 10+ activities recognized. Plus calories burned & distance
- Sleep monitoring – Sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up to wake you at the optimal point
- Premium materials – Stainless steel, chrome hands, silicone sport strap
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.