Amazon is taking $100 off select models of Apple’s latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro. That brings the Wi-Fi 256GB model down to $999 and delivers a new all-time low. We’ve mostly seen discounts around $50 in 2020. The smaller 11-inch iPad Pro is also being reduced in price by as much as $80 off.
Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro features a new camera system with 12 and 10MP lenses and a LiDAR scanner support on the back. Face ID is another standout here, doing away with any physical buttons for an even sleeker design. USB-C connectivity, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 support, and up to 10-hours of battery life round out the list of notable specs. Learn more in our hands-on review.
Put your savings to good use and grab the second generation Apple Pencil. It takes your iPad Pro experience to the next level with “precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.”
Apple 11-inch iPad Pro features:
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links