Amazon is offering the Timex Southview Leather Watch (TW2T35000) for $43.94 shipped. That’s $9 off the typical rate there and beats the lowest price we have tracked by $2. This watch style adopts an adjustable brown 20mm genuine leather strap with a dark dial that’s adorned by Roman numerals. The case is comprised of brass and it’s sealed to resist water while submerged up to 100-feet. Sub-dials conveniently display day of the week, date, and 24-hour time. Rated 4.6/5 stars. Continue reading to find more watches priced from $48.
More watches on sale:
- Skagen Aaren Kulor Red: $48 (Reg. $95)
- Citizen Chandler Stainless Steel: $133 (Reg. $180)
- Citizen Mickey Mouse & Friends: $255 (Reg. $319)
- View all…
And that’s not all, right now you can shop these other Skagen and Citizen Eco-Drive timepieces to bag up to 36% of savings. Amazon shoppers can grab one for as little as $69. Our favorite from the list is Skagen’s Holst Gunmetal Steel Mesh Watch at under $99, but there are several others to choose from as well.
Timex Southview Leather Watch features:
- Adjustable brown 20mm genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Multifunction movement sub dials display day, date and 24-hour time
- Black dial with partial rose gold-tone Roman numerals & markers; Luminous hands
- Silver-tone 41mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.