Amazon is offering the Targus Safire Plus Backpack for $14.58 Prime shipped. If you are not a Prime member, orders that exceed $25 will qualify for free shipping. That’s 51% off the typical rate there and comes within $1 of the lowest price we have tracked. This sleek offering from Targus features a clean-looking design that is ready to accommodate any modern MacBook and similarly-sized PCs or Chromebooks. Its shoulder straps can be easily adjusted, ensuring you’ll be able to find the perfect fit. A quick-access front pocket makes it a cinch to stow small gear like chargers, stationery, and the list goes on. Ratings are still rolling in, but so far it’s sitting well at 4/5 stars. Continue reading to find more bags priced from $16.
More bags on sale:
- Targus Safire Advanced: $16 (Reg. $24)
- Targus Urbanite Compact: $18 (Reg. $25)
- Targus Urbanite Plus: $18 (Reg. $23)
- Targus Newport: $35 (Reg. $52)
No matter which bag you grab, you may want to slide Swiss+Tech’s 8-in-1 Mini Multitool inside. It’s currently available for 35% off, allowing you to scoop it up for a mere $9.50. This offering is bound to come in handy thanks to having needle-nose pliers, wire cutters, a can opener, Phillips screwdriver, straight edge knife, serrated knife, key ring, and even an LED flashlight.
Targus Safire Plus Backpack features:
- Padded laptop compartment fits 15. 6” laptops
- Contoured, adjustable shoulder straps
- Front quick-access pocket
- Comfortable top carry handle
- Convenient side mesh water bottle pocket
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.