With summer already ticking down, H&M is looking to clear out some of its hottest styles with a 60% off Summer Flash Sale. We’re tracking deals on clothes and accessories for everybody here, with pieces starting at just $2. One of our favorites is this classic NASA tee for $11, down from $17. Shipping is free on orders over $40. This minimalist beige tee brings a modern touch to NASA’s iconic 70s “worm” logo. Whether you’re a fan of the final frontier or not, these tees invoke an elevated style while maintaining the comfort of a basic tee. Head below to check out the rest of our favorite summer styles from $2.
More H&M Men’s Summer Deals:
- Shop Local Tank Top $7 (Orig. $13)
- Fashion Text Hoodie $11 (Orig. $25)
- Cotton Twill Jacket $14 (Orig. $35)
- Drop Joggers Green $16 (Orig. $30)
- Slim-Fit Chino Shorts 2-pack $20 (Orig. $35)
- And many more…
Styles for her:
- Cotton Sweatpants $12 (Orig. $25)
- Lyocell Nightshirt $15 (Orig. $30)
- Fine Knit Shorts $13 (Orig. $25)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Dress $17 (Orig. $30)
- Short Nylon Jacket $17 (Orig. $30)
Head over to our fashion guide for more ways to revamp your summer wardrobe. We’re tracking some great savings on a whole slew of Rayban sunglasses up to 20% off. Plus, you can break in some hot new styles from Reebok up to 40% off, to keep fit and look great all season long.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links