Amazon is offering the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Tiller (LGC120) for $68.79 shipped. Down from $110, today’s deal marks the lowest price that we’ve tracked in 2020 and comes within $2 of the best we’ve seen all-time. Ready to help you on your next planting adventure, this tiller will easily break up soil allowing water and nutrients to reach plant roots better. It’s powered by a 20V MAX battery, which delivers up to 325-square feet of usage per charge. There are dual tines that counter-oscillate to prevent weeds from tangling, as well. Plus, the battery can be used with other BLACK+DECKER 20V tools for a versatile setup. Head below for more.
Outside of today’s lead deal, you’ll be hard pressed to find a tiller for less on Amazon. In fact, you’ll have to completely ditch the powered nature for a manual model to drop the price a bit to $46. So, if you’re wanting the easiest and lowest-cost solution overall, be sure to heavily consider the BLACK+DECKER model above.
After checking out the sale above, don’t forget to swing by our Green Deals guide. You’ll also want to give our New Green Deals roundup a look, as we aim to deliver dozens of energy-saving discounts per day to you across various categories.
More on the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Tiller:
- Powerful transmission with dual tines break up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Cultivates up to 325 square feet per charge
- Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charge
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links