Amazon is offering the Gloomhaven: Jaws of Death Board Game for $26.66 shipped once you clip the on-page coupon. Down from $32, today’s deal marks a new all-time low that we’ve tracked at Amazon, beating our Prime Day mention by over $3. Designed to be both a stand-alone game and expansion, this version of Gloomhaven is sure to bring loads of fun to family game night. It’s a cooperative campaign of “tactical combat” that’s set within the Gloomhaven universe, offering a new prequel campaign that’s “full of choices, challenges, and twists.” You’ll find four new “hardened mercenaries” available to play as here and you must work together to win the game. Not a Gloomhaven fan? That’s alright, head below for other great board games to pick up this holiday season.
More board game deals:
- Mysterium: $23.50 (Reg. $29)
- Wildcraft! An Herbal Adventure: $38 (Reg. $40)
- 2020 The Game: $36 (Reg. $40)
- Battleship With Planes: $13.50 (Reg. $16.50)
- Off Topic: $25 (Reg. $30)
- Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition: $16.50 (Reg. $20)
- Blokus Shuffle: UNO Edition: $13 (Reg. $16)
- Trouble: $11 (Reg. $14)
- Knockout Punch: $20 (Reg. $25)
- Kids Against Maturity: $15 (Reg. $30)
- Mouse Trap: $20 (Reg. $25)
- Scrabble Deluxe Edition: $27 (Reg. $35)
- And many more…
If board games aren’t necessarily up your alley, don’t forget that our roundup of the best console game deals just went live. You’ll find Forza Horizon 5 on sale from $55, as well as Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Tennis, MLB The Show 21, and much more.
More on Gloomhaven Jaws of Death:
- Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven
- Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe
- Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links