Today only, Amazon is offering the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Quadricopter with Replacement Battery for iOS and Android Devices for only $271.99 Shipped (Reg. $339.99). The Parrot AR.Drone is the first quadricopter that can be controlled by a smartphone or tablet. By tilting your device, you control the direction of your AR.Drone, and by releasing it, the AR.Drone is instantly stabilized. Thanks to the AR.Drone’s autopilot feature, anyone can be an expert as the AR.Drone allows for an easy take-off and landing.
Amazon customers rated the AR. Drone favorably, and 130 customers who bought the Drone gave it 5/5 stars. The video below illustrates the ease of flight and some of the camera features of the Parrot AR. Drone.
- Download AR.FreeFlight 2.0 control application for free on the App Store or the Android Market
- New ‘Absolute Control’ mode gives you an option to change levels from beginner to expert
- Record and share videos and pictures directly from the piloting interface
- Store and share your flight data (time, speed, altitude) to unlock community achievements
- Geolocate your flights and connect with a community of pilots to see flights and videos from all over the world, and check who is flying in your neighborhood
Get high definition live video streaming to your smartphone or tablet as you’re flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot’s seat.
- HD Camera: 720p 30fps
- Wide angle lens: 92 degree diagonal
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with remote device
- JPEG photo capture (720p)
- Traveling, Pan, Crane predefined autopilot modes for video recording