MacMall has just virtually opened their doors tonight to the public for an early Black Friday sale. They feature exclusive deals on thousands of handpicked Apple computers, Mac accessories, iPods, TVs, and more.
Here are some of our picks from the sale:
- 11.6″ MacBook Air dual-core Intel Core i5 1.7GHz – $699.99 (Reg. $999.99)
- 13.3″ MacBook Pro dual-core Intel Core i5 2.5GHz – 1,096.99 (Reg. 1,199.99)
- 15.4″ MacBook Pro (with Retina display) – $1,699.99 (Reg. $1,999.99)
- iMacs: $102 off across the board
- iPad Air 16GB Wi-Fi (Space Gray) – $457.99 (Reg. $499.99)
- iPad Minis $21 off across the board.
- Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (ME918LL/A) $178 (Reg. $199) – Also available at Amazon
For more Black Friday specials, head to the 9to5Mac Product pages to compare prices among the top retailers.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.