The cover of Target’s weekly ad puts the spotlight squarely on Apple. This week only, you can get a free Target gift card worth $20-$100 with the purchase of select Apple products. We’ve featured better deals for all of these products in the past, but if you need one of these products now then Target’s deals are certainly better than paying full retail.
Target’s offer of a free $100 gift card with the purchase of an iPad Air is the best deal of the bunch. However, there’s a really good chance we could see an updated model released at Apple’s rumored October 16th event. If Apple does release a new iPad Air model, it will most likely be priced at $500 and it most certainly won’t include a free gift card. Reports from 9to5Mac have so far pointed towards the new iPad Air only being a slight upgrade over the current model:
That said, here are the deals:
- free $100 gift card with any iPad Air
- free $20 gift card with 16GB iPhone 5s
- free $10 gift card with Apple TV
- free $20 gift card with 16GB/32GB 5th generation iPod Touch
- free $50 gift card with Beats Colr Mixr headphones
- Beats by Dre Pill XL $30 off (reg. $300)
*As always, REDcard holders will save an additional 5%
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.