As the leaked Black Friday ads continue to surface, today we got a look at what Target will be offering come the end of the month. The retailer says it will have hundreds of door busters and thousands of deals on everything from Apple products and gaming consoles with gift cards attached along with deep discounts on home goods and more. Items on pages 2 and 3 of the ad are available today to order online with free in-store pickup.
There is an iPhone 6 deal for $179.99 with a $30 gift card attached, but you’ll do much better if you’re a Sam’s Club member. The big box retailer will have Apple’s newest smartphone for just $99 starting November 15th. You can check out everything Sam’s Club will have to offer as the month progresses in the full Black Friday ad leak. Here are some of the standout deals we’ve spotted so far, check back as we add more notables:
- iPad Air 2 16GB WiFi w/ $140 Target GC $499
- iPad mini 16GB WiFi w/ $80 Target GC $249
- Buy one get one 30% off iTunes gift cards
- Beats by Dre solo drenched headphones $97 (Reg. $170)
Continue on for the rest of our picks:
- Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity bundle w/ $50 Target GC $330 ($400 value)
- PlayStation 4 console bundle with The Last of Us and GTA V $399 ($510 value)
- Wide selection of $4 Blu-rays: Django, American Hustle, many more
- Google Chromecast $24.99 (Reg. $35)
- GoPro Hero+ Silver w/ $50 Target GC from $249 (Reg. $300) or White for $199
- Friday only: Target Gift Cards 10% off redeemable starting Nov. 29th / in-store and online
- Doorbuster: Dyson DC50 vacuum $279.99 (Reg. $400+)
You can see more Black Friday ads here and Target is already offering a buy 2 console games get 1 free sale online.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links