Android gamers got the gift of Star Wars this Christmas with Knights of the Old Republic. Apsyr has now brought BioWare’s classic RPG over to Google’s mobile OS and is currently offering it for 50% off. Already available to iOS users for over a year, you can now grab the game on Android for $4.99 (Reg. $10) for a limited time.
As mentioned in the release notes, this is the full KOTOR experience. It has not been slimmed down in anyway for Android and weighs in at around 2.4GB. Along with a list of brand new achievements, there is full HID controller support and everything you might remember from the original.
Head below for more details:
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
Android: Knights of the Old Republic $5 (Reg. $10)
• An epic Star Wars™ role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
• For the first time, KOTOR has achievements!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!