In celebration of CES 2015, gaming peripheral company Razer has announced a special sale starting this evening at 9pm EST. It will be handing out one-time use promo codes that will net customers 50% off peripherals or 30% off Razer systems on the RazerStore. All of the company’s highly rated gadgets and systems are eligible including headsets, controllers, keyboards and the Blade gaming systems.
Although fairly straight forward, there are a few steps to run through in order to receive the promo code:
This deal is only available to those who have linked a Razer Insider account with a Razer ID. Here’s how:
1. If you do not already have one, sign-up for a free Razer ID here.
4. The promo code can only be used on the RazerStore. In the US, all orders over $59 ship free.
Note: Razer says each customer will only be allowed to use the code on one item to “ensure as many fans get in on the sale” as possible.
Full terms and conditions below:
Please read the guide on the RazerStore and familiarize yourself with the checkout process.
This sale is only applicable to the RazerStore, and Sales Terms and Conditions apply:
- This promotion is only applicable for purchases made at RazerStore and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Use of the promotional codes entitles you to 50% off Razer peripherals and accessories or 30% off the Razer Blade/Razer Blade Pro.
- This promotion does not apply to extended warranties, software, or products that are out of stock.
- Discounts do not apply to additional shipping charges, customs fees and taxes.
- Each customer/shipping destination is allowed to place only one (1) order with a maximum of one (1) item.
- Only the first order from each customer/shipping destination will be accepted and any subsequent orders will be cancelled. In addition, Razer reserves the sole and absolute discretion to cancel any orders that exceed the limit stated above. Razer shall not be liable to any customers in relation to such cancellations.
- This promotion is valid from January 12, 2015, 6pm PST till January 13, 2015, 5:59pm PST, or while supplies last. In the event where any particular product is out of stock, Razer shall not be liable to any customers for their failure to purchase the product, even if the purchases were made within the promotional period.
- While we will strive to meet our shipping commitments, we cannot guarantee that every shipment will arrive within the usual time periods. Delays may occur as we expect higher than usual order volumes during this promotional period.
- Razer has sole discretion to interpret these terms and conditions and its decision shall be final in all cases.
- This promotion shall be subject to Razer’s general terms and conditions as set out in http://www.razerzone.com/terms-conditions, which may be amended from time to time
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.