Apple has selected Disney’s Temple Run: Oz as the new Free App of the Week. Regularly listed at $1.99, today you can grab the game for free on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Rated 4 stars from 12,289 reviewers, this is the first time we have seen the game go free since release.
Head below to find out more details about this endless runner…
The most thrilling running experience now comes to the yellow brick road! Reached No. 1 across the globe within hours of launch! Check out all-new China Girl…Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
- Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
- Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
- Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
- Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
- The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
- Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
iTunes Free App the Week – Temple Run: Oz (Reg. $1.99)
More discounted iOS apps and games here…
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.