The former Apple Design Award winning developer Tapity is now offering its Hours Time Tracking app for free. Available to download on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, the app is regularly listed between $4.99 and $6.99. While we have seen it dip as low as $3, this is the very first time it has gone free on the App Store.
Head below for more details and to see the Hours for Apple Watch update in action:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by Tapity’s Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare I say — an enjoyable one.
- Smart reminders nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
- Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the new iOS 8 widget).
- The visual timeline makes identifying and correcting mistakes a breeze.
- Rounding rules let you round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more.
- Calendar indicates visually how much time was tracked each day, making it easy to see which days you forgot to track.
- Clients, projects, tasks — all supported
- Add notes to your timers
- View detailed reports in the app or email CSV or PDF reports.
iOS Universal: Hours Time Tracking: FREE (Reg. $6.99)