The bulb connects to your phone (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth, and it can then be controlled through Revogi’s app. The LEDs are capable of producing sixteen million colors, any of which can be selected via a color wheel in the app, and moving the on-screen slider adjusts overall brightness. You can also set up “smart timers” to switch the bulb on or off at certain times of the day — waking up time and sunset, for instance — and the preset “scenes” offer quick access to certain behaviors, such as pulsing to the beat of music. The other major advantage of this bulb is its energy efficiency; it uses 90% less power than a standard bulb in the same socket.
- Control all aspects of your lights from an easy-to-use app
- Choose from 16 million color options
- Easily control the brightness of your lights
- Set smart-timers
- Control up to 10 bulbs from the app
- Enjoy preset “scenes”
- Use 90% less energy than with traditional bulbs
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.