There is nothing more mouth-watering than a perfectly cooked steak. The Range Smart Thermometer hooks up to your phone to make sure dinner is perfect every night. At 9to5Toys specials, it is currently $60 with free shipping.
You can put this three-inch stainless steel sensor straight into your roast, or clip it onto the side of a cooking pot. It connects to your phone via a silicone cable, which plugs into the audio jack on any iOS device. The accompanying app then displays the temperature on screen, and you can set up alerts in order to receive a notification on your phone when your food is done.
To help you out, there is a library of USDA- and gourmet-recommended food presets, so you can choose medium-rare or well-done. If you are feeling scientific, the app can also produce detailed temperature graphs of the cooking process.
- Made of food-safe silicone and stainless steel
- Perfect for use while grilling, roasting, baking, broiling, and smoking meat
- Prevents you from eating undercooked meat
- Clips onto pots to enable hands-free, no-fuss cooking
- Offers calibrated temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Comes with USDA- and gourmet-recommended presets for meat and candy
- Delivers push notifications to your devices when your food is ready
- Comes with graphing mode to map out the data points of your food experiments
Order the Range Smart to get 14% off – add it to your cart now.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links