Powerbeats2 Wireless are at Tanga in any color you want as long as its Red for $109.99 shipped. That’s $90 off and the lowest we’ve ever seen by $20.
With wireless Bluetooth connectivity, IPX-4 sweat- and water-resistance rating, and flexible ear hooks, Powerbeats2 are built for workouts. Expect up to 6 hours of battery life, but if you notice they are dead right before a workout you can use a 15-minute quick charge to gain an extra hour of playback.
Newegg has the JBL J56BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones in black or white for $39.95 plus $1.99 shipping. That’s $108 under the original listing, between $14 and $34 below Amazon (depending on the color), $2 under our previous mention and the best we can find.
These cans have Bluetooth 3.0, ear cup mounted controls, 40 mm drivers, built-in mic and can be used wired or wireless. The J56BTs have a 4/5 star rating from 85 Amazon customers.
Next up, Newegg also has the Philips SHL3060 DJ Over-Ear Headphones for $15.99 plus $0.99 shipping. That’s as much as $23 under some bloated listings, $19 below the original listing, about $7 better than Amazon and the best we can find.
They have 40mm neodymium drivers, rotating ear cups with foldable design, 95mm diameter cushions, 1.5m coiled cable, noise cancellation and more. These Pioneers have a 3.8/5 star rating from 20 Amazon customers.
- Sennheiser Black HD 419 over-ear headphones $28 (Reg. $33) | Newegg
- Bose SoundTrue On-Ear Headphones in white $90 (Reg. $120) | Dell
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Headphones: $170 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones: $160 (Reg. $180) | Amazon
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones (wired model): $270 (Reg. $300) | Amazon
- Monster Diesel VEKTR On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk $70 (Reg. $120) | Walmart
- Audio-Technica ATHESW9A Wooden Headphones $175 shipped (Reg. $370) | Amazon
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links