This week Apple has selected Wake Alarm Clock as the new App Store freebie. The title usually goes for $3.99 and has a 4 star rating from nearly 1,000 reviewers, so if you’re interested, download it while you can. Compatible with all of your iOS devices, it is described as “the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad.”
Down below you’ll find more details:
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake! Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support – wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
iOS Universal: Wake Alarm Clock: FREE (Reg. $4)
Be sure to head over to our daily game/app roundups for all the best deals across every platform.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.