Galaxy Trucker for both iPhone and iPad are now being listed at the lowest prices we have seen on the App Store. Galaxy Trucker and Galaxy Trucker Pocket (iPhone version) can now be downloaded for just $1, down from the usual $3). Android users are also in luck, as the game has now dropped to $1 on the Google Play Store as well.
Head below for more details and some gameplay footage:
The award-winning adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s award-winning board game.
Build space ships, dodge meteors, and fight off bad guys, all in a quest to be the trucker with the most cosmic credits at the end of the game.
– Official adaptation of a space-faring classic
– Family-friendly gameplay accessible to all ages
– Build your own spaceship from different tiles
– Local multiplayer on the same device
– Compete online and play multiple games at the same time
– Go frantic in real-time mode, or slow things down in turn-based mode
– A campaign, special ship parts and more exclusive to this digital version!
Can you build a space ship from sewer pipes? Are you willing to face meteors, pirates, and smugglers? Can you fly a five-engine ship after four engines have been destroyed? Then you are our kind of trucker!
iPad: Galaxy Trucker: $1 (Reg. $3)
iPhone: Galaxy Trucker Pocket: $1 (Reg. $3)
Android: Galaxy Trucker: $1 (Reg. $3)
Head over to our Games/Apps Guide for all the best deals across every platform.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links