After getting our hands on Target’s Black Friday ad last night, this morning we’re getting our first look at what to expect from Walmart. Black Friday 2016 will kick off for the retail giant on Thanksgiving morning at 12:01AM with the majority of deals available for purchase online or through the official app at that time. Doors will open at brick and mortar locations at 6PM. Walmart is looking extra prepared this year with a “50% increase in online inventory” over 2015. Its smartphone app will also be the home to a handful of exclusive deals, which are noted below.
Walmart is planning on offering a number of doorbusters and will bring back its previous strategy of handing out wristbands that guarantee shoppers the opportunity to purchase. Head below for our top picks and an in-depth look at the ad.
- Philips 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $298
- Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $398
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $798 (Reg. $998)
- VIZIO 60-inch 1080p HDTV: $398
- Hitachi 65-inch 4K UHDTV: $599 (Orig. $999)
- app-exclusive offer
- 40-inch HDTV: $125
- 50-inch HDTV: $225
- iPhone 7 + $250 gift card: $0 down w/ payment plan
- iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi 32GB: $199 (Reg. $269)
- iPhone 5s 16GB Pre-paid: $99 (Reg. $200)
- Nest 3rd Gen Learning Thermostat: $199 (Reg. $250)
- Nest Cam: $149 (Reg. $200)
- Roku Express: $25 (Reg. $39)
- Fitbit Charge 2: $129 (Reg. $149)
- Fitbit Alta: $99 (Reg. $129)
- Fitbit Flex 2: $69 (Reg. $99)
- VIZIO 38-inch 5.1-Ch. Soundbar w/ Subwoofer: $149 (Reg. $200)
- Chromecast 2: $25 (Reg. $35)
- DJI Drone Phantom Standard 3: $369 (Reg. $499)
- Samsung Chromebook 3: $119 (Doorbuster)
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Console with Bonus Controller: $279 ($350 value)
- app-exclusive offer
- PlayStation 4 Slim Uncharted 4 500GB bundle + $30 gift card: $249 ($330 value)
- Xbox One S White 500GB Battlefield bundle: $249 (Reg. $300)
- 90 video games starting at $8
Be sure to give us a follow on Twitter and like our Facebook page for all of the latest Black Friday 2016 news. You’ll also want to bookmark this page for a constant feed of the latest deals.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!