After getting an early look at a number Black Friday 2016 ads already thus far, we are starting to see some of the major players step up including Staples, Sears, and now Target. The national retailer has now unleashed a massive 40-page ad detailing all of its biggest deals of the season from electronics to home goods and more.
Target is already (and will be) offering free shipping on all orders from now through the holiday season. Doors will be opening at 6pm on Thanksgiving Thursday. As always REDcard holders will be receiving the usual benefits including an extra 5% off. Here are some of the highlights from the flyer:
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch from $449 ($151 off)
- iPad Air 2 from $274 ($126 off)
- iPad mini 2 from $200 ($70 off)
- iPhone 7/Plus $0 w/ $250 Gift Card (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint)
- Apple Watch Series 1 from $198
- Apple TV models 25% off – early access: available now
- Buy One Get One 30% off iTunes Gift Cards
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 or Minecraft bundle + $40 Gift Card $250 ($340 value)
- Buy One Get One 10% off Nintendo e-Shop, PS+, Gold Live cards
- Far Cry Primal, Fallout 4, more $15 each (Reg. $30+ ea)
- Limited Edition Black/White New Nintendo 3DS $100 (Brand New!)
- Dark Souls 3, Doom, The Division, more $25 ea (Reg. $40+ ea)
- Mafia 3 Xbox One/PS4 $30 (Reg. $60)
- Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1 $35 ea (Reg. $60) – early access: available now
- Samsung Galaxy S7/edge activation + $250 gift card, Samsung Gear VR headset, more
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones – Assorted Colors $120 (Reg. up to $200)
- Powerbeats2 wireless headphones active collection $90 (Reg. $115+)
- Assorted Black+Decker kitchenware $17: toasters, crock-pots, coffee makers, more
- 40% off LEGO City, Minecraft, Creator, more kits from $30
Be sure to keep your eye one our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the best price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like so you don’t miss anything.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!