While our attention has largely been on Black Friday this week, it will be Cyber Monday before we know it. Walmart has announced its plans for the entire week following Thanksgiving with deals on home goods, electronics and much more. Interestingly enough, Walmart is kicking off Cyber Week deals this Friday at 12:01am. A new round will be available on Monday at the same time.
Despite its competitors, Best Buy and Target, offering free shipping through the holidays, Walmart is still requiring a $50 minimum to bag no-cost delivery. Free in-store pickup is available on all purchases. Head below for our top picks from the retail giant.
Cyber Week Deals (Staring Nov. 25 at 12:01am EST)
- Google Home: $99 (Reg. $129)
- Samsung 60″ Smart HDTV w/ $80 GC: $579 (Orig. $1,100)
- Promark P70 VR Drone: $99 (Reg. $129)
- Quadrone Hybrid Quadcopter: $99 (Reg. $129)
- Gold Gym AbFirm Pro: $49 (Orig. $79)
Cyber Monday Deals (Starting Nov. 28 at 12:01am EST)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $999 (Reg. $1,500+)
- VIZIO 50-inch 4K SmartCast UHDTV: $380 (Reg. $550)
- Call of Duty Dragonfly Drone: $89 (Reg. $100)
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard: $369 (Reg. $499)
- Nerf N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster: $51 (Reg. $79)
Walmart’s Significantly Expanded Assortment Brings More Choices for Customers and the Largest Cyber Week Event, Earlier than Ever
SAN BRUNO, Calif. – Nov. 21, 2016 – After nearly tripling its online product assortment this year from 8 million to more than 23 million items, Walmart today announced it will offer its largest Cyber Week assortment to date and kick off the event the day after Thanksgiving. Thousands of Walmart’s Cyber Week online specials, featuring surprising new brands and unbeatable prices, will be available starting Friday, Nov. 25.
Every day throughout the holiday season, Walmart is giving customers more opportunities to save on the best gifts. Customers that want to shop early can do so starting with Black Friday deals on Walmart.com at 12:01 a.m. EST Thanksgiving morning, continuing when Walmart’s Black Friday event begins in stores at 6 p.m. local time Thanksgiving Day, and then throughout Cyber Week beginning Friday at 12:01 a.m. EST.
“By tripling our online product assortment, we’re able to offer a lot more new brands and choices to customers all season long,” said Steve Breen, senior vice president of merchandising for Walmart.com. “And, three out of four customers tell us they want to shop cyber deals earlier, so after our Black Friday event in stores Thursday night, customers can continue to save as we kick off Cyber Week on Friday. No matter how or when you shop Walmart – in stores, online or through our app – you’re going to save on everything you want throughout the season.”
Millions of Items Online with Low Prices on Holiday Gifts
Walmart’s record growth in product assortment this year has been driven both by the increase in products offered by Walmart and by its more than 3,000 Marketplace sellers, making it the largest Cyber Monday and Cyber Week ever for the retailer.
Customers will find more top brands like Samsung, Google and Nerf from Walmart, and surprising finds like Michael Kors, UGG and Ray-Ban from our Marketplace sellers. Walmart.com’s smart recommendation engine helps surface the most relevant gift ideas for friends and family on customers’ holiday lists. Some examples of top deals this Cyber Week include:
Cyber Week Deals starting Friday, Nov. 25 at 12:01 a.m. EST
- Samsung 60″ 1080p HD Smart LED TV for $579 with $80 Walmart Gift Card ($1,120 savings)
- Google Home for $99 ($30 savings)
- Promark P70 VR Drone for $99 ($50 savings)
- Quadrone Hybrid Drone for $99 ($30 savings)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera (includes Mini Film 10pk) for $49 – Walmart exclusive bundle
- Black + Decker Robotic Vacuum for $196 ($103 savings) – Walmart exclusive
- bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for $249 ($83 savings)
- Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera with WiFi for $109.99
- 6V Spider-Man Speed Coupe for $79 ($70 savings)
- 6V Trolls Speed Coupe for $79 ($70 savings)
- Ozark Trail 28-Piece Premium Camping Combo Set for $149 ($50 savings)
- 55″ My First Trampoline with Lightpad and Enclosure for $59 ($10 savings)
- Lifetime 44″ Portable Adjustable Basketball System for $89 ($30 savings)
- Gold’s Gym AbFirm Pro for $49 (savings of $30)
- Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler for $9.74
- Boots for the family starting at $14.88
- Activewear for the family starting at $5
- Denim for the family starting at $10
Cyber Monday Deals starting Monday, Nov. 28 at 12:01 a.m. EST
- Samsung HDTVs over 50 percent off MSRP
- Samsung 65″ 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV for $999 ($1,200 savings)
- VIZIO 50″ 4K Ultra HD SmartCast Smart LED TV for $379.99 ($148 savings)
- Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming Edition Laptop PC for $999.99 ($300 savings)
- Call of Duty Dragonfly Drone with Camera for $89 ($10.99 savings)
- Drones from DJI, Parrot, Autel, Yuneed and more starting at $199
- Nerf N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster with Free Blaster for $51 ($28 savings)
- Sunglasses from Prada starting at $99.99, with other savings on brands like Ray-Ban, Gucci, Miu Miu, Cartier and more on Marketplace
- Watches from Michael Kors starting at $99.99, with other savings on brands like Omega, Movado and more on Marketplace
- Handbags from Rebecca Minkoff starting at $71, with other savings on brands like Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Fossil and more on Marketplace
- Boots from brands like Frye and UGG starting at $135 on Marketplace
- Outerwear for the family starting at $9
- Diamond jewelry savings up to $3,000
More Free Shipping and Free Store Pickup
Last year, approximately 90 percent of orders placed between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday shipped for free, and this year Walmart expects that to be even higher.
Walmart offers free shipping on orders of $50 or more, as well as free pickup at Walmart stores, which becomes increasingly popular during the holidays. During the first two weeks of November, pickup orders placed through the Walmart app have increased more than 75 percent over the same period last year.
More information is available at: www.walmart.com/cybermonday.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, nearly 260 million customers and members visit our 11,593 stores under 63 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.4 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.