Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week offer lets you join the wonderful world of Alexa for less. Our standout deal from the lot is the Echo Dot (2nd gen.) for $39.99 Prime shipped, which is a $10 (20%) drop and the lowest we’ve ever tracked. It’s rated 4.3 out of 5 stars from 2,805 Amazon reviewers and is borderline magical:
Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device with a small built-in speaker—it can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth or through a 3.5 mm audio cable to deliver stereo sound to the speakers you choose. Dot connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly.
During this sale you can also get the Alexa-enabled Echo for $139.99 shipped (Reg. $180) and Amazon Tap for $89.99 shipped (Reg. $130). For more information on the entire Amazon Echo lineup, click here.
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links