Best Buy’s Black Friday promotion has kicked off with a plethora of deals available for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Although Apple is teasing a special shopping event later this week, going the third-party route is likely going to be your strongest bet to save on a new Mac this Christmas. We often see discounts via eBay, but it’s tough to beat Best Buy as a trusted seller when it comes to this type of purchase. All of today’s prices are the lowest current offer available.
Here are your choices:
- 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB/128GB (MMGF2LL/A): $800 (Reg. $999)
- 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB/256GB (MMGG2LL/A): $1,000 (Reg. $1,199)
- available for $930 via eBay
- 21-inch iMac 1.6GHz/8GB/1TB (MK142LL/A): $900 (Reg. $1,099)
- 27-inch 5K iMac 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB (MK462LL/A): $1,600 (Reg. $1,799)
- available for $1,500 via eBay
Swing by our roundup of the best Apple deals still to come this week for more deals and news.
The 13.3″ MacBook Air Laptop Computer (Early 2015) from Apple is an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple’s engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer. To say that the Air is svelte is all at once stating the obvious and understating the truth. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68″ — it tapers down to 0.11″ at its thinnest.