While we have already extensively covered the best console bundles/titles and iOS games on sale right now, Amazon has some solid deals on Steam gear for Mac/PC gamers right now. The Steam controller, Link streaming box and wireless receiver are designed to bring the massively popular Steam ecosystem to your big screen TV, among other things. All of which have 4+ star ratings.
Amazon has all three devices matching the all-time lows right now with free shipping for Prime members and in orders over $49. It appears as though these devices are shipping “before Christmas” in some cases but be sure to double check if you’re hoping them to arrive before the 25th. Here are some more details on last-minute shipping at Amazon and you’ll find some great ideas just in time using our Last Minute Gift Guide.
- Steam Controller + Case $35 ($70 Value)
- Steam Controller Wireless Receiver $9 (Reg. $13)
- Steam Link $20 (Reg. $50)
Head over to our Games/Apps Guide for all the best deals across every platform.
- Experience a new level of precise control for your favorite games. The Steam Controller lets you play your entire collection of Steam games on your TV-even the ones designed without controller support in mind.
- Features dual trackpads, HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Find your favorite mappings in the Steam Community, or create and share your own.
- Dual trackpads allow for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel
- Dual-stage triggers can be used as analog, digital, or both types of input at the same time. Put your iron-sights on the sweep-in, and then fire with the reliable feel of a tactile switch, all on the same trigger.
- Each of the Steam Controller’s input zones and buttons has been positioned based on frequency of use, required precision, and ergonomic comfort.
The Steam Controller is an innovative input device that allows you to play games from all genres, including traditional gamepad-style games as well as games usually reserved for play with a mouse and keyboard. The Controllers are wireless and completely configurable.
The Steam Link allows existing Steam gamers to expand the range of their current gaming set up via their home network. Just connect your Steam PC or Steam Machine to your home network, plug into a TV, and stream your games to the Link at 1080p.