Remote Mouse for iOS is now available for free on the App Store. Regularly listed for as much as $3, you can now use your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod as a remote mouse for your Mac (or PC) free of charge. We haven’t seen them go free in nearly 6 months. The iPhone ad iPad versions combine for a 4+ star rating from over 3,000 users.
iPhone/Watch: Remote Mouse: FREE (Reg. $2)
iOS Universal: Remote Mouse for iPad: FREE (Reg. $3)
Head below for simple step-by-step instructions on how to get it up and running along with more details and a video of the app in action:
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
– Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
– Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
– Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
You’ll find the rest of our game/app deals every day of the week right here.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links