Amazon is offering the Samsung Gear IconX Cordfree Fitness Earbuds with Activity Tracker (US Version with Warranty) in black, blue or white for $129.99 shipped. However, using Visa Checkout at Best Buy will knock an extra $25 off bringing your total down to $105 shipped. That’s more than $70 below the original listing, the lowest we have tracked and the best we can find. Details below.
Yesterday, Bragi’s AirPod competitor, The Headphone, went on sale for $149.99 and today we are seeing a new Amazon low on the IconX. In our recent test where we put all of the major cord-free earbuds up against Apple AirPods, Samsung’s Gear IconX were clearly the next best thing, with the Bragi option coming in a distant third. While reviews are somewhat split on Amazon, they carry a 3.7/5 star rating from hundreds on Best Buy and landed pretty high on our list when testing.
Head below for more details on Samsung’s truly cord-free earbuds:
- Truly cable-free design with comfortable, stabilizing ear gels to keep the headset where it belongs and a charging carrying case, for storage and charging when not in use
- Built-in 4GB music player for phone-free listening and Built-in Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor that allow you to share your data with your device
- Ideal for a workout session
- Coating for splash and sweat resistance†
- Compatible with 3rd party fitness apps††. Please Note : Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use.
Whether you’re walking or running, it’s smart enough to track your activity and give updates on essential data from speed, distance and duration to heart rate and calories burnt via a dedicated voice guide. *Heart rate monitor: intended for fitness purposes, and not intended to diagnose any disease or condition, nor mitigate, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
It’s possibly the smallest music player out there, meaning these earbuds are all you need to go running. With 4GB of internal memory that holds up to 1,000 tracks and Bluetooth streaming, you’ll run out of breath before you run out of songs to power your workout.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.