Patagonia has launched one of its popular web sales, taking 30% off a wide selection of mens, women’s and children’s clothes. You’ll also find discounts on backpacks and other gear, too! Free shipping is available in orders of $75+. Now is the time to load up on cold weather jackets and vests for the new year. Don’t wait, as Patagonia typically doesn’t offer stronger discounts than 30-40%.
Some of our top picks for men include:
- Micro D Pullover: $48 (Orig. $69)
- Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Vest: from $59 (Orig. $99)
- Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover: from $104 (Orig. $149)
- Nano Puff Jacket: $139 (Orig. $199)
- Reclaimed Wool 1/4-Zip Sweater: $69 (Orig. $99)
- Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Long Sleeve: $48 (Orig. $69)
- Micro D Fleece Hoodie: $69 (Orig. $99)
- …and more!…
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.