Runtastic makes some of the most popular fitness apps for iOS and today we have a nice deal on Pull Ups PRO Workouts, Trainer & Counter. For the first time in over 2 years, you can now download the app for just $1 (Reg. $2). While we have seen it go free, that was way back in 2013. Rated 4+ stars from over 400 users.
iOS Universal: Runtastic Pull Ups PRO Workouts, Trainer & Counter: $1 (Reg. $2)
We still have Water Minder free for the first time in over a year and you’ll find the rest of today’s best iOS price drops right here. Head below or more details on Pull Ups PRO:
When life gets complicated – pull yourself up to the challenge! Pull-ups are the best exercise for a strong back, arms and a toned upper body. Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition – let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Counts completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
– Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
– Voice Coach for constant feedback
– Personal records
– Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
– Integration with Apple Health
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
– Collect motivating badges for your performance
– Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
FEATURES & BENEFITS PRO VERSION:
– No ads!
– Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 30 pull-ups
– Set a reminder for your next workout
– Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
– Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links